Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Dear House Beautiful "Bathroom Of The Month"...



Please clone yourself and move into my upstairs bathroom space.






Please don't forget to bring your historic fixtures, subway tile, marble floors, and interior shutters. 

I look forward to your arrival.  Thanks.



all images from House Beautiful


...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Anonymous said...

Loved this bathroom, too! And love your blog! It's such an inspiration, and I often read it when I need a kick in the pants to get going on renovations on my old house. Keep up the good work!
Katherine in Texas

Carolann said...

That bathroom is perfect! Classic and timeless.

Renata said...

Wouldn't it be great if it was that simple. I have labored over designs for all of our bathrooms and am scared to make it happen because of the fear of what we might find in our 1890 home, cost (of course), and the mess & duration. Can't a new clean bathroom just show up and be lovely?! I'm so tired of our harvest gold bath tub...

burnham design said...

i thought this was amazing too. vintage is always better.

Hanz, Fashionista Era Design said...

Love the pics...the bathroom has given me some good ideas for renovating mine..which i plan to do!
Awsum

Cheers
Hanz, Fashionista Era
http://fashionistaera.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...