Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Victoria Hagan



I recently ordered a copy of Victoria Hagan's new book Interior Portraits.  (I was placing an order on Amazon.com for an unrelated item and I wanted to qualify for free shipping!  So, I added it to my cart as an after thought).  And, when it arrived?  Boy oh boy, was I surprised.  This book is SENSATIONAL.  Large glossy images of stunning interiors...  representing both modern and traditional styles.  It's easily one of my favorite interior design books (if not my absolute fave). 

It's a "must own" type of book.  And, it will only set you back about $30.00 on Amazon.com.  Buy it HERE.  It's totally worth it, if you ask me.





















Have a wonderful week, everyone!

...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Kristy @ I Design Love said...

Looks like an amazing book!

Juniper and York said...

Very pretty. I love this book, too!

Taylor Greenwalt said...

I love her style. It is a great book.

gonautical said...

Lovely Interiors, Nicely Done.

Griffin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...