Monday, August 24, 2009

Paint It Black



I wish I could paint the doors in my house black. A new coat of black glossy paint can make any door look better.





No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Jennifer said...

DO IT!

Jenny at LGN said...

We totally painted my mom's doors black a few weeks ago. Cheap hallow-core became ultra glam in just a few coats!!

I can't wait own my own house again so I can do it, too!

j

bryn alexandra said...

So gorgeous! I tried to get a client to do this, but she wasn't too into it. :( I just love how it looks - especially when the walls are all white. (notice how all the walls are white in your pictures?)

Kelly Robson said...

Totally. :)

And, I agree, I think that good glossy black paint can do a number on a cheap "stock" door... and, it suddenly makes the hardware ON the door so much prettier.

Glad that we are all in agreement here.

Elizabeth said...

Yes! Good call on the 'glossy'!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...