Thursday, August 13, 2009

Black & Spiro


So, Anna Spiro is leaving my dream: she is a shop owner, interior designer, and mom. Oh, and she writes that semi-popular blog, Absolutely Beautiful Things. Have you heard of it? She inspires me and thousands of others with her crisp clean use of white and bright saturated color, all combined to create a completely unique, fresh space that is tailored and friendly.

Well, she just announced that the Black & Spiro website is up and running. The porfolio is chalk full of great Anna Spiro images... Here a just a few of my favs.









If I can ever get to Brisbane, visiting Black & Spiro will be at the top of my list.

..

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Anna Spiro said...

You are so sweet to do this post Kelly! Thank you so much. I love your etsy shop too by the way! You have so many lovely things...
xx
Anna

Kelly Robson said...

My pleasure! The website is beautiful. Congratulations!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...