Monday, January 26, 2015

Lampas Chinois Fabric

Attention lottery winners!!  If you're looking for an amazing fabric (that looks like a treasured antique print- really), please take a look at Schumacher's Lampas Chinois (in "vert" especially).  When an email with this fabric popped into my inbox last week, I immediately requested samples for my library.  It's described as "sumptuous yet soothing" and I couldn't agree more.  They suggest upholstering your walls with it!  Or, buying yards and yards for glorious drapery.   Okay, okay, I love it!  And, I have to have it!  Give it to me.  What's the retail price you say?  Over $600 per yard?  That's when I deflated into sad puddle on my desk.  Boo.

It must be made with the finest threads in all the land.  The most treasured pigments available.  Because it really is awesome.




And, a close up...



Seriously, if you are considering dropping some serious cash on fabric, let me know.  :)  
This print is just so pretty.


...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Amy Williams Hall said...

I cannot fathom paying $600 for fabric..and that'd only get me a yard?! OH MY WORD. But yes, it is very pretty :)
May I request a "Mommy" post? William happenings and prego pics please :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...