Friday, January 30, 2015

Workin' for the weekend...

Hey all!  Happy Friday to you.  I hope you have lovely plans for this weekend (will you be watching the Super Bowl?).  I will be spending some much needed time with family, and then Dave and I are headed to New York for the gift show.  This mama is pretty excited about that.

We had a really busy week at work, and I thought I would share some recent Instagram pics of the showroom-- we've changed up some of the display, and we've received some new vintage pieces that are pretty awesome...



 a little corner of the showroom
(vintage chair is pick up only)





decorating with neutrals



(now available in the extra large size)


this vintage chair just came back from the upholsterer -- it's beautiful.
(pick up only)


 absolutely love this vintage runner, new in the store and coming to the website soon.


amazing new menswear-inspired pillows coming to the shop in a couple of weeks!!!


 We added this gorgeous piece to the store this week-- made of solid walnut and available in brass or silver (designed by us, and made just for us)



And, here are a few recent pictures of little Willie B. (my nickname for him, William Bernard).  He's growing really fast and loves to run!  We played in the snow, took naps together on the couch and ran around town together.  I can't get enough of this guy.


snow!

 snuggles

this giggle.  :)



Have a great weekend! 



all photos from Instagram-- 


and, you can find me @kellyrobson



...

if you see something in the shop that is not available online, please feel free to email hello@highstreetmarket.com for more information

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Kelly | Kiki and Co. said...

Oh how I wish I could come visit. Your online shop is one of my favorites...I’m pretty sure a visit to your showroom would make my head explode from excitement.

Have a lovely weekend!

Amy Williams Hall said...

I looove the walnut tray! Little Wlliam is so incredibly cute. :)

emily said...

i love seeing snippets of your shop. your online store is always an inspiration to me. those menswear inspired fabrics are gorgeous. and those artichoke votives are my favorite!

Laurie Colvin said...

I love your shop and am planning to visit as my daughter goes to college nearby. Love your taste in chairs and well everything! I wish you the best and thanks for sharing on the blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...