Tuesday, June 12, 2012

John Robshaw for Duralee



John Robshaw has created a new and unique collection of fabrics for Duralee and I'm OBSESSED.  Every single print is perfectly bohemian while still feeling super sophisticated.  I want everything in this chic collection.  See for yourself...










Some of my favorites...

















I love this print so much, we're using it in a client's Philadelphia home.  Here's a snapshot of the fabric combination that we're using:







Browse the entire John Robshaw for Duralee colelction HERE.


...






4 comments:

Alex said...

obsessed with the polka dot / ink dot fabric! so pretty

Crissy @ House of Marlowe said...

I love this collection for it's navy's and reds and adore the combination you selected for your client. Hope you will give us a peak of the finished project!

An Eye for Detail said...

Everything he does is so gorgeous! Classic and oh so stylish....Going to look at the site right now!

Holly said...

I'm a big fan of these fabrics as well and just ordered a bunch of samples. One of my favorites is the small dotted fabric - I hope to use that in a project soon. I really like the classic combo you put together for your client - classic yet current - really pretty.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...