Friday, February 10, 2012

A New Radio



Dave got me this radio for Christmas and I love it so much.  First of all, it's tiny and adorable (I love the retro styling).  Second, it plays music off my iPhone and I can listen to FM & AM radio whenever I want.  Want to stream your favorite Pandora station?  It does that.  Want to listen to the news?  You can.  I love it! 


It sits in my office and keeps me company during a busy workday.




My newest obsession involves 70's music (it's the best).  And, I may or may not have entered a local radio giveaway for a vacation to the Caribbean.  I hope they call my name!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to turn the volume back up.  There's something I want to listen to...



 
...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

JWK said...

WANT THIS!!!

beth said...

Love it ! My husband would flip for it.

Ashley said...

Looks great! And it sounds like you're listening to WOGL!

kelleyp said...

I want this.
i go for the 80s!

Amanda Bevington said...

Love your handbag too : )

Lauren said...

I want one for my kitchen! But, the tunes in our house would mostly be Raffi and other children's stations.

Crissy @ House of Marlowe said...

This is awesome. I wish I had seen it earlier; a great Valentine's Day idea for my guy. Thanks for sharing!

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

I love it. I know exactly what you mean....not boxy or huge.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...