Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Domino Magazine Is Back!



Can you believe it?


Read the details HERE.


...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Anna (Minted Photography) said...

I am so excited!

Tobe | BIA said...

yessssssss!!! although, i sure wish debbie needleman were involved. i'm sure it will be amazing, regardless :)

The Vintique Object said...

This is fabulous, fabulous news!
Camille

Crissy @ House of Marlowe said...

Whaaat! That is amazing news. I can't wait!

RLG said...

Thank you for the link. Someone was asking me about it on pinterest. I hope sales are so high they have no choice but to print monthly again. Sigh. A girl can dream. xoxo

Catherine said...

I'm so thrilled about this! Can't wait to see it and all the talented people they feature!
xoTrina

kelleyp said...

wow. exciting. hope they print more new content. worried since the article stated they would have old and new content. I think we can all safely say we have seen the old content everywhere, and almost daily! i know for one, i have almost every Domino they ever published.
Kelley

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...