THE BEST work gloves for girls: Tuff Chix by Ironclad (signed by Paige Hemmis from Extreme Home Makeover). I've gone through quite a few pairs of work gloves since we bought this house, and I can honestly say that these are by far the best. I used to pay $10-$20 for a good pair at Home Depot, and most were MENS, size small. Then, I bought these babies and everything changed. Here's why I like these gloves....
- They fit.
- They're SO durable. My old gloves would start showing holes in the fingers after average use. These last forever.
- Great grip. Perfect for grasping heavy objects (most recently, cobblestones)
- Padded knuckles. Need I say more?
- They breathe. No sweaty palms.
- And one of my favorite features: the backside of the thumb is made of soft black terrycloth. I'm a girl, and I don't like to have dirt (or any other unfavorable object) on my face. That black terrycloth is perfect for wiping away any unladylike debris. :)
They don't come in any other colors, except pink. I'm not usually a pink person, but now I kind of like feeling girly in pink work gloves. I'm a girl. :)
Perfect for serious home renovators and weekend warriors alike (I also use them for gardening-- they're great). You know your girlfriend that just bought her first house? These would be perfect for her too. :)
*this is not a sponsored post. I'm just crazy about these gloves. However, if Paige Hemmis would like to send me free gloves, I will gladly accept them as payment for advertising her product. :)