Monday, March 26, 2012

Bohemian Paradise

I am a big fan of Peter Dunham Design and Peter Dunham Textiles.  He's truly a master of bohemian design and does it soooo well.  Layers and layers and layers...



































Peter Dunham Textiles are available through Hollywood At Home:





LOVE this collection.  There's something for everyone here.  A little Mediterranean, a little Indian, and little Moroccan.  Fancy, casual.  All rolled into one. 


...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Hobnail and Brass said...

I love Peter's work. He was the first designer I interned for while in school and to this day, I still draw on his unique style and approach for inspiration. Thanks for the great post. -sharon

Paula said...

Oooh gorgeous! Particularly love the library (LOVE books), the lantern over the dining table and the rope banister with the amazing use of wallpaper! Delighted to have found your blog. I've got a 200 year old Georgian house on the other side of the pond (UK) and love to hear about the renovations of others. You've got great style, which makes it even more interesting - I look forward to coming back for more!

Like Me Some said...

He is fantastic! Just recently I came across one of his spaces that I fell in love with and then realized it was designed by him & thought of course, it was!

Cate said...

Oh....that rope banister is SO good!

Anonymous said...

Hiring a decorator to do "Bohemian" design seems somehow... very un-Bohemian.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...