Monday, June 7, 2010

3rd Floor Demolition Pics

before & after


Ok, people.  This is what the 3rd floor looks like now... the boys worked their butts off for nearly three days.  I couldn't believe my eyes when I got home today.





This is what the 3rd floor hallway looked like before.  By the way, that isn't wallpaper on the ceiling.  No, this lovely ceiling application was done with drawer liners!  All lined up and pushed together to resemble wallpaper.  Classy.  I'll be so sad to see that go.


And, here is what it looks like now...


We still have a lot of work to do up there (as you can see), but I wanted to share the amazing change with you now.  It's exciting, isn't it?!

...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

ryanlbv said...

wow, wow, wow...you guys have lots of FUN work ahead, very exciting!!

RLG said...

Progress feels good, right? I think it looks just beautiful. Cheers! xoxo

Pink Wallpaper said...

WOW! can't wait to see the end result!

Kay* said...

oh my gosh i absolutely can not wait to see the progression pictures - this must be so satisfying!

Fran said...

Amazing! All that sweat, tears and hard work will be worth it all! I am dying to see the after. BTW, I love the staircase banister!

a perfect gray said...

very exciting....looks great already!

Anne-Marie said...

As so many have said already - WOW.

Jennifer said...

ahhh so exciting! I'm glad it's your house and not mine :)

the drawer liners on the ceiling ... hilarious!

Maggie Rose said...

WOW! Definitely in for some significant changes! So interesting to see what it looks like in its skeletal structure I bet! Did the boys find anything crazy in the walls?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...